logo

For your next
MOT in Bromley,
choose the family-run
Bromley Vehicle Test Centre

Save 20% booking your MOT Online – Just £43.88

Ready to book your next MOT? Book here for a 20% discount

Book your MOT online and save 20% taking our price from £54.85, to £43.88

Just click on the red button above and choose your date to get started….

You can also phone or email our team if you prefer (or if you have a question you’d like answered, free from obligation). When booking via phone, you’ll receive an exclusive 15% discount when quoting WEB15

Call us today on 020 8460 6666 or email .

Bromley Vehicle Test Centre are excited and proud to sponsor Sparrowhawk Racing.

Our mutual love of motorsport makes this a natural partnership and we look forward to embarking on this journey with the team.

Look out for our branded vehicles on Sparrowhawk’s Instagram page and be sure to check back for regular updates.

Sparrowhawk-Sponsorship

Once a customer, always a customer

More than 90% of our customers are those who have been before – with the remaining 10% likely made up from those who’ve heard about us from word of mouth – and we welcome many female customers back time and time again because of how we treat all of our customers, we talk in layman’s terms and with a smile.

Bromley Vehicle Test Centre – one of the first ever MOT stations in the UK

Welcome to Bromley Vehicle Test Centre – your local, completely independent and family-run garage and MOT station in Bromley. With more than four decades of history, today we cover all that you need for your vehicle care – from MOTs to diagnostics and repair services. As a father, daughter and nephew team, we wholeheartedly believe in stellar customer service and values of integrity, transparency and honesty.

Your local Bromley MOT Test Centre

Our MOTs in Bromley are absolutely unbiased – we don’t use our MOT service as a ploy to feed our profit margins. We offer a thorough MOT and a fair and transparent price.

“Adrian’s approach to MOT testing is totally unbiased, so you can feel confident that pass or fail it was the right decision. Also he serves great coffee while you’re waiting! Brilliant service Adrian, keep up the good work”

MOT logo

Click the button to receive 20% off your MOT booking – just £43.88 when you book online.

We provide thorough and fair MOT’s not cheap MOT’s with a hidden agenda…

We don’t inflate your repair charges, nor do we require that you have your repairs handled by us in order to qualify for a free re-test. Should you wish to have your repairs handled elsewhere, simply re-book within 10 days of the MOT failure and we’ll re-test for free.

Our honesty, integrity and transparency can be seen in the way we undertake MOTs in Bromley, MOTs that we’ve been completing since 1960 – serving as possibly one of the only original MOT centres in the UK to still operate today.

Prefer to book over the phone? Call 020 8460 6666 and quote ‘WEB15’ to receive 15% off your MOT.

Our Services include (but are not limited to):

MOTs
Diagnostic testing
General garage services
General car repairs
Clutches & Brakes
Gearboxes
ABS; SRS air bag systems;
Air-con re-gassing, servicing and repairs

MOT Bromley by Bromley Vehicle Test Centre (9)

Our Services include (but are not limited to):

MOTs
Diagnostic testing
General garage services
General car repairs
Clutches & Brakes
Gearboxes
ABS; SRS air bag systems;
Air-con re-gassing, servicing and repairs

Read all about it!

A Head Gasket is a component located between the engine and cylinder head. This gasket helps in maintaining smooth working of engine’s cylinders and prevent leakage of coolant and oil into cylinders. If there is a leakage and oil gets […]

When it comes to vehicle maintenance, two terms often get tossed around: wheel balancing and wheel alignment. While they both pertain to keeping your car’s wheels in top condition, they serve different purposes. Let us delve into the specifics to […]

Being involved in a car accident can be a very disorienting and stressful experience. No matter if it is a minor or major, accidents give you trauma. You should know how to deal with the situation and what you do […]

Book your MOT here for a 20% discount

Book your MOT using our online calendar and make a saving – we provide a 20% discount for online MOT bookings (taking our price from £54.85, to £43.88).

Use our two-minute booking tool to choose your appointment time and book in – we’ll see you soon!

You can also phone or email our team if you prefer (or if you have a question you’d like answered, free from obligation). When booking via phone, you’ll receive an exclusive 15% discount when quoting WEB15

Call us today on 020 8460 6666 or email .

Meet the team

Adrian, owner of Bromley Vehicle Test Centre
Candy-Anne, mechanic at Bromley Vehicle Test Centre